General Terms of Charity Campaign
Tree of Life Foundation
Types of charity/donation:
- By cash;
- In kind - movable item(s) (clothing, books, furniture, appliances, other household items, etc. unless they are restricted in the free circulation under the Georgian legislation and/or prohibited by the list below)
- Shall bear no responsibility for a possible damage/loss that may arise through sending by the donator/sender of the goods or the item prohibited by the law or under these terms, or for such action performed by the donator/sender of the goods, as a result of which any damage/loss or/and violation of the law may arise;
- Is authorized to use the donation/item/gift received for charity at the sole discretion and to transfer the relevant parcel/gist for charity or/and to throw it into the garbage (in case of bad and unfit item(s)) without any additional consent;
- Is authorized to change the terms of this charitable campaign at any time at the sole discretion;
The donator (natural person) states that:
- He/she is responsible for the composition of the item/gift sent by him/her;
- He/she acknowledges that, in case of violation of legislation or these terms, he/she shall be held responsible;
- The parcel/gift sent by him/her meets all of the following criteria and/or does not cause violation of the legislation and/or the present terms.
It is prohibited to send the goods/gift for donation that includes the items which are:
- Offensive and/or unbearable;
- Unethical or/and do not comply with the rules and practices adopted in the society and/or cultural norms established in the country;
- Expressing the blasphemy;
- Illegal and/or antisocial;
- A product/item, the use/sending of which is punished under the legislation.
It is prohibited to send the following items:
- Any kind of drugs, products and/or plants containing narcotic substances;
- Live animals, fish, birds, rodents and stuffed animals, their bones, fur, etc.
- Flammable, explosive and/or harmful chemical substances or other hazardous items/substances;
- Explosive substances and/or their products/items;
- Pornographic products;
- Toxic substances or products/items containing them;
- Firearms, their parts and/or accessories or other kinds of ammunition;
- All kinds of products/items, the sending of which may result in the breach of legislation and/or the present terms.
Through the website donate.ge, the personal data you entered during the registration process will be used/processed solely for ensuring your participation in the project described on donate.ge and will not be used for any other purpose.